Monday 19 November 2012

New deilivery!

 Guess what came in the mail this morning! That's right! My black spray. Now I know the first thing you're going to ask is what is that base with the little antennae on the left there? Well, I figured my commander didn't look commandy enough, so I decided to remove his little drone antennae, and paint it separately, but I thought I'd add a second one too. It may end up looking a little cluttered on his head, but I still like the idea. I'm not certain how it will be on the practical model, but I'm hoping it turns out as great as I imagine.
My commander, all sprayed and drying to be painted. I didn't spray all of my battle suits at once as I'd prefer just to spray and paint them one at a time. It feels like less of a workload.

On another note, I removed my Broadsides' railguns shortly after painting my Pathfinders, to make painting them a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment