Saturday 21 May 2016

Phase 2: 1000 points

Hurray! More models have arrived!
But before I get started on my new models, I need to get some Drones on the go! I've begun work on the Drones' bases, then I'll be working on the drones themselves. Since I didn't enjoy the fact that my first magnetised Drone would spin on its magnets, I need to think of a way to make my Drones' options interchangable without having them spinning. It's frustrating, very frustrating. I'm considering using a magnet and a stabilising pin, but I don't think there's enough room for that, so I may just leave out the magnets altogether. I'm sure I'll come up with something economical. But for now, bases!

I've added the sands to the bases and painted them up. I've also added a couple of rocks to some of the bases, but not all of them so as to add variety to them.
I'll glue the stems down, then add some grass to the bases to finalise them, then onto the drones!

No comments:

Post a Comment